The following information may have errors; It is not permissible to be read by anyone who has ever met a lawyer.
Use is confined to Engineers with more than 370 course hours of electronic engineering for theoretical studies. <p> ph +1(785) 841-3089 Email email@example.com
Transtronics Wiki index - 169reference articles!
Product FAQ pages
- Toshiba PLCs
- Pocket Programmer
- TE Series Current Sensors
- BO Series Current Sensing Switch
- Heater Burn-out Detectors
- C2400 Timer, Counter Frequency meter
- Battery Voltage UPS - BVUPS
- Capacitor Wizard Capacitor ESR meter
- ProtectArt 2000 Humidity Temperature Alarm/monitor and logger
- EFI ECU FAQ
- Class 1 Div 2
- Mass Flow by square root extraction
- Flow rate using weirs and flumes
- Standard Industrial Signals
- Dead-band hysteresis A quick explanation of dead-band as used in control loops.
- Pressure Transducer Primer
- Sealed Lead Acid Battery Applications
- Reduce Lightning Failures in Transducers
- Intro to Ladder Logic ladder logic differs greatly from other programming languages
- The Computer to PLC link. An example using Linux. Let your computer talk to a PLC!
- Machine Tapers and Chuck keys for tool holders
- Wells Index Mill page
- CNC LinuxCNC (formerly EMC2 centric Machine control via Linux (LinuxCNC even supports hexapods and nested PID loops via a PC!)
- Machining CAD CAM
- Machining books
- Wood working
- Drill Bit Conversion Table
- Screw Threads
- 3D Printing
Electronic Engineering Information
- Sealed Lead Acid Battery Applications The details no one told you about when using gel-cells
- How EPROMS Work A memory guide with lots of details about EPROMs
- How Memory Works A handy guide for the PC enthusiast or technician for understanding PC memory problems
- Logic Families AC, ACT, HC, HCT, LCX, LVX, VCX, VHC, VHCT
- Oscilloscopes Considering PC based and pen types.
- Equipment Schematics
- SMT prototyping
- LCD 16pin Character types
- kicad EE cad system - Schematic capture to PCB layout and more. Kicad is the future for PCB CAD - it is GPL!
- Capacitor Codes Learn how to read those strange codes on capacitors with this in depth explanation.
- Capacitors and ESR An interesting look at how capacitors work and ESR by Dr. Micky Fahrad
- Transtronics Part Numbering System
- Correct Component Lead Terminology
- ESD A how-to for handing electronics and preventing ESD (Electro Static Discharge) damage
- Thermostat signals and wiring Color codes, signal names and wire colors for common thermostats
- RoHS lead-free madness
- Tina A Windoze based Spice program
- Freescale MC908Q notes and acronyms
- CodeWarrior on Linux
- ARM processor IDE
- 555 Delta-Sigma Modulator
- Battery Tab Capacitive Discharge Welder
- Wall-Wart Tracker
- Zero Gain Amps
- Constant Current Sources
- ATX Pinout A Table and illustration of the ATX power supply connector.
- Making Your Own Ethernet Cables10Base-T, 100base-T, 1000Base-T and 10GBASE-T reference about TELCO color codes and basic construction of LAN cables.
- Computer Component Standard Standard selection of computer components for reliable PC operation.
- RS232 DB9 pinout RS232 DB9 Pinout and null modem adapter wiring.
- Liquid CPU cooling water cooled computers for low noise
- Video Card Testing
General Engineering Information
- Hazardous Area Approval Explanations
- How Wings REALLY work
- Pressure Conversion Table with a section on Elevation to Air pressure
- Fluorescent Tube and Switching Ballast notes Just what does T8 mean?
- Parabolic Aluminized Reflector (PAR) lamps Just what does PAR38 mean?
- Energy density Volumetric and Gravimetric Energy densities of various substances.
- Expands on freezing Materials that expand on freezing.
- Reinforcing Bar sizes Standard ASTM Reinforcing Bar sizes in metric and legacy units
- Paint Primers
- Cast metal in your microwave
- Optic equations and more.
- Stereo Zoom 4 Baush & Lomb Stereo Zoom 4 How to adjust to keep zoom in focus.
- light funnels scientific American 1991 264(3) light funnels.
Programming Linux software pages
- Debian Linux A list of best packages and related pages for desktop Debian Linux
- linux accounting A continuing search for a GPL software package to replace QB(QuickBooks).
- IP Subnet Masks
- regex Regular expressions
- Install Debian on androids
- HTML - Phones and VoIP
- DNS and reverse delegation
- Windows-box best practices
Learning Spanish Links
- Lawrence KS Honest Businesses
- The plastic bags at Dillons suck
- 2014-05 bag broke again today - I curse Dillons every time - I'm sure I'm not the only one.
- Waukesha Central Campus 1970
- Genetic differences and information theory How should we measure and understand genetic differences in a meaningful way?
- Adding refrigerant
- Palm to Android Migration
- Palm - Treo680 notes
- Nokia N900 notes
- Barbeque Focus on Texas Side-draft
- Wood Working notes on wood working
- Jack and Jill Just what did Jack and Jill do up on that hill?
- Ockhams Razor Ockham, Ocham, Occam, or Ocham?
- Shower Board as a white Board Shower board, white boards have a couple of problems - here is a solution.
- Product Ideas Some product ideas
- Cardiac Disease, Carbohydrates and Weight Loss